Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Picture Perfect! {Manchester WA, Family Photographer}

My session this past week was with such a wonderfully classic family. They picked such beautiful colors to wear which just complimented the green location we chose perfectly. We noticed a few of the trees starting to turn while we were shooting which made me all the more excited for beautiful fall pictures. Meanwhile, I am in love with this adorable seven year old Mr. "A", and can't get over his mothers goregous curls!! Thank you "S" family, it was truly a pleasure :)!!

7 comments:

mindy said...

beautiful!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Really love that last shot.

MariePhotographie said...

LOVE these!! You are so good, Shannon!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

thank you guys so much!! they were such a sweet family!

LizzyP said...

I'm with Pam C--my eyes were draw straight to his eyelashes in that last shot. Love the bright, bright green in the first shot, too.

JamieVB said...

Wow look at those eyelashes.. I love it when you get those close ups!