Monday, September 28, 2009

I LOVE this couple!!! {Port Orchard, WA Portrait Photographer}

I didn't want to stop editing this beautiful couple!  Ali and Charlie actually live in Florida, and were only in town for the weekend teaching a fitness workshop.  These two were so fun to watch together, you could feel the LOVE, let me tell you :)!!  I am still reeling from the amazing time we spent together.  I hope we meet again real soon Ali and Charlie!!  In the mean time enjoy your photos :)!!

PS - She brought her wedding dress with her so we could make up for some of those lost pictures.....Doesn't she look stunning?!?!








2 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Absolutely beautiful! My favorites are the last two. That black and white is breathtaking!

Rebecca Payne said...

Amazing shots of a BEAUTIFUL couple!