Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vanessa's Sneak Peek!! {Washington Family Photographer}

I had a wonderful visit with a good childhood friend this past weekend. She has two little boys just like me, which kept us thoroughly entertained and busy during her visit. I have so many memories of her and I growing up together in a TINY town in Alaska. We were laughing at how our parents would let us run around in the woods for hours on end unaccounted for, and how we could NEVER let our kids do that now :)! I remember feeling so independent and full of adventure as we explored around her house or mine. Thanks for coming Vanessa we miss you already! Meanwhile here is your sneak peek from your session...there are lots more to come :)!!




Could he be any sweeter kissing his Pooh Bear?



I just LOVE the story that this one tells!!

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Yeah, that second one has so much feeling. I love it!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

looks great! Perspective on the last is awesome!

MJC said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see the rest!