Friday, October 2, 2009

Brotherly LOVE :)!! {Kitsap County, Children's Photography}

Just finished editing my session of two of the sweetest boys!! And let me tell you these two were sooo active.....they made me work :)!! We got some incredible moments with them being just who they are, and what is more perfect than that :)!





Ahh, I LOVE this moments :)!!




Vanessa, I hope you know how beautiful you are!!


And this is a TRUE moment if I have ever seen one :)!!



I hope you LOVE them as much as me :)!!

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

That black and white of the boy in the sand is priceless! I just got home from taking pictures of my kids on a sandy beach. I can only hope I got some that good!

MJC said...

You did catch some real moments! They are wonderful!

Shalie said...

I love how deep your colors are, how do you do that?! You are so talented, I might have to try to convince you to get your camera out a few times while you're up here for Halloween :)