Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wisconsin Wedding Pictures :)!!!! {Port Orchard, WA Wedding Photographer}

Phewy, what a week!!  The Morgan clan is finally on the mend after a week of everyone feeling yucky :)!!  I hope that means our turn is over for flu season :)!!

I have slowly started picking through the many pictures I took at my dear friend Amanda and Travis's wedding this past weekend.  I was BEYOND nervous shooting my first wedding!!!  Ok nervous is an understatement, I was a royal mess!! (just ask Vanessa :), I couldn't have done it without her help!!!).  I also was a bridesmaid which made it all the more interesting :)!  I only made it into a few of the formal shots, but a piece of my heart is in each and every photo :)!

There are lots more, so stay tuned as I slowly make my way through them :)!!

Congrats Travis and Amanda, I love you guys!!























10 comments:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Just Gorgeous Shannon! You rocked it! She will LOVE these- the colors are BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVEEEEEEE the truck shots, awesome!

Lisa Julia Photography said...

Shannon i bet the bride and groom will be over the moon!!! GREAT JOB!

Amanda H. said...

Beautiful as always Shannon!!! Pretty soon you will get lots of bookings for weddings!! (If I only knew you when Jason and I got married...I have hated my wedding photos since I got them back! :-( )
I LOVE the photo of all the guys in the old, green truck!! Totally cool!!! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!!!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

gorgeous gorgeous babe the couple will absolutly love these xx

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

gorgeous babe! the couple will love these gorgeous locations and I love the truck. once again great Job!!

Derek Bartz said...

Awesome job shannon, I cant wait to see the rest of them.

JamieVB said...

Seriously Shannon I cannot get over these wedding pictures. So BEAUTIFUL! I just love the old truck..

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

Oh my goodness you guys are going to make me cry!! I can't tell you how incredibly nervous I was about doing this!! I just LOVE her so much and want nothing but the best for her and travis....bitting my nails to hear her response :)!!!

MariePhotographie said...

Wow!! These are so awesome! LOVE the colors, the truck, the flowers and then a fabulous photographer to capture it all!!!

Go Shannon!!

MJC said...

They are beautiful Shannon! You will be booking more weddings. She is going to love them!