Monday, October 26, 2009

So Thankful :)!! {Gig Harbor, WA Photographer}

This session was so awesome for me.  You will probably recognize these adorable kids from last year (especially the little man who helped me win that photography contest :)).  It was AMAZING for me to shoot these kids two years in a row, there is nothing more satisfying for me as a photographer to have repeat clients.  I truly care about each and everyone of you and appreciate you more than you know.

These three kids have such fun personalities, and I think they really showed through in these pictures.  I just love them :)!!


Have you seen a sweeter smile?



I just LOVE this little man, and those eyes make me MELT :)!!






This girl is ALL sugar and spice :)!!

This shot makes me laugh :)!!

And lastly, my new favorite all time photo!!

I have to tell you this location was so beautiful.  We went to the "W" family neighbors house.  Her yard was featured in Better Homes and Garden, and I could certainly see why :)!!

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I LOVE the first picture and how the rocks compliment his eyes, and I also love how you got a "one year older" version of the photo contest picture. Stunning eyes that boy has!

Anyway, these are gorgeous!

ohmomma said...

Beautiful! Talented photographer, genetically gifted kids!

mindy said...

yes, those are some eyes!! great job, shannon!