Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More, More MORE!!! {Gig Harbor Family Portrait Photographer}

I am about an hour away from jumping in the car and heading to the airport for a red eye flight to Wisconsin for a really good friends wedding.  I am SO excited :)!!  But before I head off I had to post more pictures from my FUN session with th "H" family!!  It will be hard to pick my favorites to put on here, but I will do my best :)!!  Thank you so much "H" family, it was a true pleasure :)!!















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kissing shot is so great! Beautiful family.

mindy said...

oh my gosh, i want in on that smooch!! what a shot!!

Shalie said...

Where did they get that dress for that cute little daughter of theirs?! I want one for Kenley! What a cute family, and as always, you did an AMAZING job!

MariePhotographie said...

That last one is the best! What a cute fam!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

soo soo cute.. oh my gosh how cute is that little girls outfit and mathing boots awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Shannon said...

Love these!!

Amanda Hill said...

After hours and hours of deciding I think I have made my picks. You have been such a joy to work with Shannon! I LOVE all my photos---wish I could have one of each! Luckily I am getting nearly ALL MY FAVORITES! Thanks again for a wonderful experience. We will be using you for YEARS TO COME...until then, GOD BLESS YOU! and your amazing talent!!!!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

Oh thank you SO much amanda!! I had the best time working with you and yours!! I can't wait to see these all in print :)!!