Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Worth the Wait!! {Washington Children's Photographer}

Wow, I can't believe it has already been a week since my last post.  It feels like it was just last night :)!  Needless to say I had a whirl wind weekend in Wisconsin for my amazing friend Amanda's wedding.  Much more to come on that later (I am hoping to get a sneak peek up for them soon)!!!

Meanwhile, I have such an adorable family to share with you!!  It took almost a month of rescheduling due to tide schedules, horrible weather, and sickness to finally make it happen, and it was SOO worth the wait.  We were able to shoot on a beautiful dry and sunny day and captured some AMAZING shots that I just love.  I hope you enjoy :)!!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. Love this family and you captured them so well.

MariePhotographie said...

So cute! I love the dandelion pictures and I also love this fam!!Wonderful job!

Oh, and I can't wait to see wedding photos. You've been a busy lady!

mindy said...

beautiful, shannon!

These Small Hours said...

Great Pictures Shannon! I've been looking forward to seeing their pictures....Such a beautiful family.

JamieVB said...

Great job Shannon. Amazing as always..

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Shannon, How beautiful! You know exactly how to work in that beautiful scenery. So Emotional, and you can feel the love ;)

Jessica said...

Oh, I LOVE this family! Great job, Shannon!