Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One of my Favorite Families!!!

I had the chance to shoot one of my most favorite families this past weekend.  I love them for many reason, and the fact that we are neighbors makes them all the more special to me.  It has been such a joy watching our children grow up together, and to know that I have such a special friend just feet from me brings me more comfort than I can express :)!!  If you know Mrs. Mary than you know just how lucky I truly am.  Here are a few of my favorites from our session :)!!














8 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I've heard lots of wonderful things about Mary through Courtney and now you! What an awesome neighborhood you guys have. The pictures are beautiful!

Jennie said...

So very beautiful!! It's so fun to see the pics showing the beautiful Seattle country after just having been there. After returning home to AZ, it is much more apparant how brown it is here!! Sure wish I could have seen you...hopefully soon!

Courtney said...

Aaah! I LOVE them all!! Mary IS the best. I'm glad to see Mr. E in there too. That last one of Miss H and her piggy tails is a total keeper. Fab, fab, fab!!!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Beautiful!Lovin those boots!!!

Kristen said...

These are beautiful!!!

JamieVB said...

Mary is so photogenic!! Can't wait to see these on her walls..

LizzyP said...

OK. I'm pretty sure that every girl should own a pink pea coat---so cute.

ohmomma said...

Shannon-Thanks for the beautiful pictures and your kind words. I do feel like us landing in this neighborhood was a total God thing - glad I held my tongue, I really didn't like this house! I am blessed to be here and to know 3 amazing families within spitting distance (ok, I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure Owen has!)